Aiwis 2.0 Works
aiwis 2.0 review
Aiwis 2.0 review
REVIEW OF AIWIS 2.0
aiwis 2.0 coupon
- Amazon’s search engine functions around indices.
- There are three possible outcomes when a customer does a search without defining a category: defaulting to most appropriate category, alternating results from major categories, or blending results where supported.
FBA: Fulfilled By Amazon
This module talks about Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA), which is Amazon’s fulfillment program for sellers. FBA allows sellers to send their products to Amazon’s warehouses to be stored, managed, and shipped to customers. In short, Amazon loves FBA because it allows them to control the process that could be quite complicated for most people. So, with FBA, Amazon can ensure that its customers get a great experience and continue to shop on Amazon.
FBA handles the back-end operations for third-party sellers including storage, fulfillment, and customer service. Since we are third-party sellers, we simply ship our inventory to Amazon to be entirely managed once an item has been purchased.
So, sellers who move goods through Amazon typically differentiate their products from competitors with a faster delivery time and gain access to a much wider customer base.
There are four ways to ship and fulfil:
- Amazon shipped and sold – You have a vendor relationship with Amazon by selling the product to Amazon at a wholesale price and Amazon sells it for whatever retail price they deem appropriate. So, Amazon becomes your affiliate or your drop-ship partner.
- Third-party sold, Amazon fulfilled (FBA) – The typical consignment relationship where the product is entirely owned by the third-party seller but it resides in the Amazon warehouse ready to be picked and shipped when ordered. For most of us, this is the best route to sell on because we have access to Prime-eligible customers.
- Third-party shipped and sold – A typical drop-ship relationship where the item is listed for sale on Amazon.com but resides in the seller’s warehouse. When an order is placed, the third-party seller picks and ships the item.
- Seller Prime – makes some products shipped from selected sellers eligible for Prime, but this is the exception rather than the rule.
This may, on the surface, seem like a benign choice for SEO, but FBA actually has one of the largest correlations with search rankings. Basically, if you want to rank on Amazon, you should be using FBA.
Amazon tends to fulfil better selling products. Allowing Amazon to ship and sell your product is going with the grain rather than against the grain because it aligns you with the long-term customer goals of Amazon as well as the long-term financial interests of Amazon. Even when short-term gains exist, going against the grain in SEO is a losing battle.
FBA and eligibility for Prime seem to have a direct impact on the search results, so they should really be major parts of your SEO strategy.
- FBA ensures that customers have a good experience and continue to shop on Amazon.
- There are four ways to ship and fulfil: Amazon shipped and sold, third-party sold and Amazon fulfilled (FBA), third-party shipped and sold, and seller prime.
- FBA and Prime-eligible seem to have a strong correlation with search rankings, so they should be utilised in your SEO strategy.